Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 90-Tooth Ratchet Titan-QD Suppressor Mount 338 Lapua Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum 3/4"-24 Thread (Desert Tactical Arms) Steel Matte
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 300 Grain Hollow... $59.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 20... $50.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 338 Lapua Magnum... $9.99 Available
This 90-Tooth Blackout muzzle brake works in conjunction with AAC's Non-Tapering Ratchet Mount designed specifically for use with the TiTAN-QD Silencer. The new 90T Gear on the brake interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing, while a finer pitch external ACME thread snugs it up securely to create a rock solid platform. AAC reengineered the 90-T Brake for the 338 Lapua-capable TiTAN-QD Suppressor to incorporate their new straight STR Port design, eliminating the potential accuracy issues that may be encountered with the angular surfaces of earlier brake designs when used in tandem with a silencer.
- Caliber: 338 Cal/338 Lapua Mag (Also 300 Win Mag)
- Thread Pitch: 3/4"-24
- Common Firearm Use: Desert Tactical Arms SRS, SRS Covert
- Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
NOTE: This brake is designed specifically for use with AAC's TiTAN-QD Silencers, and is NOT compatible with other 90-Tooth Silencers such as the SR5 or SR7.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.