SOG Aura Camping Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade Blade GRN Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $11.12 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
The 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Modified Drop Point blade is durable and corrosion resistant for many seasons of hard use. Comes with Nylon Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 7Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Black GRN
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Blade length: 6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Overall Length: 10.95"
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Made in: China
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.