BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Multi-Metal 3-1/2" 1-5/8 oz Bag of 100
- BPI Shot Buffer #47 Mix 500cc (Approximately 1/2 lb)... $7.95 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #F 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #T 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/4" Felt Bag of 250... $9.39 Available
- BPI Shot Buffer Dipper... $2.99 Available
- BPI "Status of Steel: Handloading Steel Shot: 14th Edition"... $13.99 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.