BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Multi-Metal 3-1/2" 1-5/8 oz Bag of 100
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.49 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/8" Felt Bag of 250... $8.39 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 16 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 9.3mm (366 Diameter) 250 Grain... $44.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 30-06 Springfield... $30.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 10 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 222 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 16 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $13.29 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 9.3mm (366 Diameter) 250... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 6.5x57mm Mauser... $52.99 Special Order
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.