Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield... $13.29 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer and Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $22.99 Available
- Umarex Precision Steel Airgun BBs 177 Caliber Bottle of 1500... $2.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Carbine... $13.29 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain Spitzer... $17.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ejection Port Cover AR-15 6.8 SPC II Armor-Tuff... $13.29 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-30 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 308 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 450 Bushmaster 9-Round Stainless... $29.99 Available
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.