Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- Videos (2)
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte
Radians Rad Band Ear Plugs (NRR 23 dB) 1 Pair
BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .070" Nitro Card Bag of 500
Lee Melter Furnace
$32.99 - $36.99
Allen Standard Padded Sling Endura Nylon Black
HK Magazine Floorplate HK Extended P2000, USP 40 S&W, 357 Sig...
BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500
HK Magazine HK USP Compact 357 Sig 10-Round Steel Blue
BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500
Galazan Water-Soluble Wood Stock Stain Liquid 3 oz Liquid
Dead Down Wind e2 Ambush Face Paint 4-Color System
Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #313249 32 Caliber (314 Diameter)...