Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- MTM Pistol Handgun Storage Case 4" Revolver Polymer Black... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 25 ACP... $31.99 Available
- Redding Powder Pan for #2 Master Magnetic Powder Scale... $9.99 Available
- Tempilaq Temperature Indicator 1500 Degree 2 oz... $21.49 Available
- Renaissance Wax Rust Preventative and Gun Stock Polish 7 oz... $29.99 Available
- Remington Bullets 25 ACP (251 Diameter) 50 Grain Full Metal... $16.49 - $245.99 Select Options
- Magtech Reloading Brass 25 ACP... $17.79 - $148.99 Select Options
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.