Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Markron Custom Bullet and Primer Sealer 1/2 oz Liquid... $7.29 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Talley Classic Bolt Handle Steel in the White... $7.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 - $4.49 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- ISMI Captured Guide Rod Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Sight Black Gun Finish 8.25 oz Aerosol Matte... $7.99 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Black Cold Black 2 oz Kit... $18.79 Available
- Power Custom Roller Guide for Series 1 Stoning Fixture... $5.59 Available
- Savage Arms Extractor Detent Ball Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.