Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Talley Classic Bolt Handle Steel in the White... $7.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- ISMI Captured Guide Rod Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Sight Black Gun Finish 8.25 oz Aerosol Matte... $7.99 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Black Cold Black 2 oz Kit... $18.79 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield... $13.29 Available
- Savage Arms Extractor Detent Ball Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.99 Available
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.