Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- Redding Decapping Rod Assembly #33223 (219 Zipper, 223 Rem,... $14.29 Available
- Redding Tapered Size Button #19223 22 Caliber... $14.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $2.99 Select Options
- Simichrome Paste Metal Polish 1.76 oz Tube... $14.79 Available
- PBC Anti Scale Compound 1 lb... $34.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 1/2"-28... $13.50 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #24, 6mm... $4.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #90 Gloss... $9.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center 110 Volt... $107.99 Available
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $14.79 Available
- Dykem Layout Fluid Blue 4 oz Liquid... $11.99 Available
- Lyman T-Mag 2 Turret Press Turret... $44.99 Available
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.