Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 5-Round Polymer Black
- Ruger Muzzle Cap Screw Ruger 10/22 International, Number 1... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Sling Swivel Rear Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter,... $4.99 Available
- Ruger Sling Swivel Screw Ruger 10/22 International, Number 1... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $10.99 Available
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $15.79 Available
- Ruger Sling Swivel, Front Ruger 10/22 International, Number 1... $4.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger 10/22 Steel Blue Fiber Optic... $17.99 Available
- Ruger Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 77 Mark II Magnum All Models... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Barrel Band Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- Boyt Pistol Gun Case 11" x 7" Canvas Black... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver 1-Piece Tip-Off Weaver-Style Scope Base Ruger 10/22... $5.99 - $7.79 Select Options
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.