Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 5-Round Polymer Black
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $6.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK 91, G3 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Blue... $59.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $37.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spee-D-Loader Spee-D-17 22 Caliber Rimfire Tube Magazine Rifle... $21.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $6.99 Available
- Ruger Hammer Pivot Pin Ruger 22/45 Mark III Stainless Steel... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.