Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 5-Round Polymer Black
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $21.04 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington Steel Blue... $22.99 - $38.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Bell and Carlson Extended Magazine Release Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $3.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 125 Grain SST... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115... $13.99 - $352.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 357 Magnum... $17.29 - $213.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22... $9.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.