Noveske AR-15 Pistol Light Shorty Lo-Pro A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 10.5" Barrel Chrome Lined CM Matte with NSR-9 Free Float Handguard, KX5 Flash Hider
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $67.99 Available
- Del-Ton Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Mission First Tactical Engage Pistol Grip AR-15 Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Engage Pistol Grip Kit AR-15 Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
The Light Shorty Lo-Pro upper includes a 9" long Noveske NSR-9 handguard with the proprietary KeyMod rail system and, with an outside diameter of only 1.48" (without accessories attached), is one of the slimmest, lightest, customizable handguards available for the AR-15 platform. The NSR free floats the barrel for greater accuracy potential and provides a full length, continuous top rail for the addition of optics and/or accessories (additional add-on rail sections sold separately). KeyMod accessories are quick and easy to install along the handguard's length, and don't require that the NSR be removed from the upper in order to attach or detach them. All KeyMod system accessories use captured backing plates that are inserted into an unused key-slot hole and then tightened into place via an allen wrench, eliminating the tedious and frustrating procedure of fishing separate backer plates down the interior of a handguard and securing them with loose fasteners as required by most competing modular forearm designs.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Noveske KX5 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: NSR-9, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
Note: All Noveske 5.56mm uppers are test fired with Black Hills ammunition at their facility before shipment.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.885 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.