Noveske AR-15 Pistol Light Shorty Lo-Pro A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 10.5" Barrel
This Noveske Light Shorty Lo-Pro Complete AR-15 Upper Assembly is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and comes fully assembled and ready to drop onto any legally configured pistol or registered SBR lower receiver. It comes equipped with a double chrome lined, 10.5" cold hammer forged barrel featuring 1 in 7" twist rifling, M4 feed ramps, 1/2"-28 muzzle threads, and a matte black parkerized finish. Additional features include a Noveske-marked BCM Gunfighter charging handle, a pinned low profile gas block and a shot-peened, MP-tested bolt housed within a Mil-Spec bolt carrier. The patented Noveske KX5 Flash Suppressor installed at the muzzle does more than simply reduce the enlarged flash signature produced by the shortened 10.5" barrel, it also provides increased back pressure to the carbine length gas system to help ensure consistent and reliable cycling.
The Light Shorty Lo-Pro upper includes a 9" long Noveske NSR-9 handguard with the proprietary KeyMod rail system and, with an outside diameter of only 1.48" (without accessories attached), is one of the slimmest, lightest, customizable handguards available for the AR-15 platform. The NSR free floats the barrel for greater accuracy potential and provides a full length, continuous top rail for the addition of optics and/or accessories (additional add-on rail sections sold separately). KeyMod accessories are quick and easy to install along the handguard's length, and don't require that the NSR be removed from the upper in order to attach or detach them. All KeyMod system accessories use captured backing plates that are inserted into an unused key-slot hole and then tightened into place via an allen wrench, eliminating the tedious and frustrating procedure of fishing separate backer plates down the interior of a handguard and securing them with loose fasteners as required by most competing modular forearm designs.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top (Generation III)
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Noveske KX5 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: NSR-9, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
Note: All Noveske 5.56mm uppers are test fired with Black Hills ammunition at their facility before shipment.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 5.900 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin
Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece...
Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223...
$15.59 - $19.36
Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo
AR-Stoner Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15
Sale$24.99Save $5.00 (17%)
ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly...
Del-Ton Disconnector AR-15
Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte
Crosman Shockwave Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle Pellet...
Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"...
Sale$93.99Save $11.00 (10%)
Colt H2 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine
Colt H Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine
DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine
DoubleStar Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Aluminum...
Storm Lake Barrel Glock 27 40 S&W to 9mm Luger Conversion 1 in...
$164.99 - $179.99
Tactical Solutions SB-X Barrel Ruger 10/22 Takedown 22 Long...
Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
Magpul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price