Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .180" Height .115" Width Steel Black with Green Tritium Dot
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Tritium Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front and Rear... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- STI Adjustable Night Sight Set 1911 STI Front Cut and Bo-Mar... $132.00 Available
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Wide Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous... $59.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Night Sight 1911 Kimber Cut Steel... $95.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This Front Night Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and a Flat Base that is optimal for use with a flat-topped slide or for those who intend to file and blend the front sight base to match the contour of their pistol's slide for a seamless installation. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Smooth w/High Visibility Green Tritium Dot (0.076" Dia)
- Blade Height: 0.180"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Flat
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
|Front Sight Dovetail||Angle (A)||Width (B)||Depth (C)|
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.