RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Polishing Compound Package of 5... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Formula 2 Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob 4 lb... $17.49 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Medium 270 to 30 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
- RCBS Vibratory Case Tumbler 110 Volt... $85.99 Available
- RCBS Case Cleaner Media Sifter... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester,... $6.29 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush Combo... $15.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 308 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Storage Box... $4.89 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.