RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female to 12 x 28 Male... $3.69 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 340 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 338 Caliber 12 x 28... $8.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 308... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.