CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with M4 Handguard, A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.49 Available
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 5.56 Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel... Add to Cart for Price
- Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $432.99 - $463.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $513.99 Available
- Del-Ton AR-15 Pistol A3 Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $432.99 - $462.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton AR-15 Extreme Duty A3 Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $599.99 Available
CMMG's durable salt bath nitride finish is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. This treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: Mil Spec A2 "F" Marked Front, No Rear
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 4.460 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.