Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 4" 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel Blade G-Mascus G-10 Handle
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.69 Available
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.09 Available
- Puma SGB Lonestar 30Y Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German... $41.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Spring S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40... $3.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Base Pad Catch High Capacity S&W M&P,... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $7.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) AR-15 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread Nylon... $4.19 Available
- Rhodes Steel Wool #0000 Super Fine Sleeve of 16 pads... $5.29 Available
- Bianchi 7303 Single Magazine Pouch or Knife Sheath Full Size... $19.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Floorplate with Finger Rest Extension... $1.99 Available
Both the tanto and spear pointHogue EX-02 knives are available with either an ambidextrous thumb stud or optional flipper tab. The flipper tab knives allows for faster opening and provides a guard in front of the finger groove. While the thumb stud versions offer a slim, snag-free profile. The blade can be easily closed with one hand, even while wearing gloves. A solid back end allows the knife to be used as a striking tool and a deep finger groove helps control the EX-02 during use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock w/ Safety
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Width: 0.15"
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Made in USA
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.