Warren Tactical Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Plain Tactical Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $29.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HIVIZ Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut 0.180" Height Steel Fiber... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Novak Mega Dot Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .180"... $41.99 Select Options
- Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base... $29.99 Available
- Warren Tactical Night Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Plain Tactical... $88.95 Available
- Warren Tactical Night Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut 1-Dot Tritium... $129.95 Available
- Warren Tactical Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Plain Tactical Rear,... $59.95 Available
- Warren Tactical Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Sevigny Competition... $86.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .150" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This sight set includes a partially serrated front blade with a .040" diameter fiber optic rod (red & green colors included) that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Novak
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Height: 0.165"
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Front Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.070" (Depth)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once regulated.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.