Warren Tactical Sights were designed by IDPA champion shooter and FBI Hostage Rescue Team veteran Scott Warren. Warren developed these sights to overcome the shortcomings of virtually every other sight on the market. After five years of testing various designs, Warren adopted the sights that would bear his namesake and become well known throughout the law enforcement and competition communities.
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .150" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This sight set includes a partially serrated front blade with a .040" diameter fiber optic rod (red & green colors included) that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Novak
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Height: 0.175"
- Front Sight Width: 0.130"
- Front Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.070" (Depth)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once regulated.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.