DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 20" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with A2 Handguard, A2 Front Sight
This upper comes equipped with a 20" Heavy Barrel machined from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and a versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist that is capable of stabilizing light- to medium-weight bullets of up to about 69 grains. Additional features include full length A2 polymer handguards with heat shield, a forged A2 front sight assembly, bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, shell deflector, ejection port door and target crown.
NOTE: This upper assembly comes without a bayonet lug and lacks muzzle threading for legal compliance in states where such features are restricted.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, A2-Style w/Heat Shield
- Sights: Modified A2 Front (No Bayonet Lug), No Rear
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 6.900 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15
AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower...
$11.99 - $17.99Save up to $9.00 (33%)
ACE Skeleton Stock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308 Aluminum...
DPMS Detachable Carry Handle with A2 Rear Sight AR-15 Aluminum...
Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15