DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 20" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with A2 Handguard, A2 Front Sight
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with Anti Tilt... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $69.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer Smoke... $17.99 Available
- Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Detachable Carry Handle with A2 Rear Sight AR-15 Aluminum... $99.99 Available
This upper comes equipped with a 20" Heavy Barrel machined from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and a versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist that is capable of stabilizing light- to medium-weight bullets of up to about 69 grains. Additional features include full length A2 polymer handguards with heat shield, a forged A2 front sight assembly, bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, shell deflector, ejection port door and target crown.
NOTE: This upper assembly comes without a bayonet lug and lacks muzzle threading for legal compliance in states where such features are restricted.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, A2-Style w/Heat Shield
- Sights: Modified A2 Front (No Bayonet Lug), No Rear
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.