Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Sig Sauer P220 Side Magazine Release Checkered Cocobolo
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 22 Caliber Centerfire Square Cotton... $14.79 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #2 17 Remington,... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #4 38 Special,... $5.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Hogue Grip Screws Hex Head Sig Sauer P220 Blue Package of 4... $8.49 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring Sig Sauer P220, P226,... $7.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.19 Available
- CED Pistol Insert Sleeve for Range Bags Nylon Black... $11.99 Available
- Weaver T-Series Rifle Scope 36x 40mm Adjustable Objective 1/8... $459.99 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.