BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Helix Cushion Driver-24 7/8 to 1 oz Bag of 250
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.99 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloaders Labels Shotgun Package of 50... $4.99 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner-Degreaser 12... $11.79 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Dispersor-X Spreader 7/8 to 1-1/8... $11.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Short Shell 7/8 to 1-1/8 oz Bag of... $9.69 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Helix Cushion Driver-21 1 to 1-1/8... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Piston Skeet 7/8 to 1-1/8 oz Bag... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
NOTE: Selecting the correct wad is one important element for controlling shot pattern. Wads are also essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.