Glock Magazine Glock 32 357 Sig Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34,... $5.19 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Round Nose Soft... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 37, 38, 39... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 7.62x39mm... $29.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.