Volquartsen Lightweight Replacement Frame Stripped Ruger Mark II, Mark III Aluminum Silver
- Volquartsen Target Sear Ruger Mark II, Mark III, 22/45... $27.99 Available
- Volquartsen Target Trigger Ruger Mark II, Mark III, 22/45 ... $32.99 - $37.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Disconnector Ruger Mark II, Mark III, 22/45... $27.99 Available
- Volquartsen Reduced Power Spring Kit Ruger Mark I, Mark II,... $10.99 Available
- Volquartsen TL2000 Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Black... $74.99 Available
- Volquartsen Magazine Extension Base Ruger Mark III... $19.99 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer Ruger Mark III, 22/45... $49.99 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer Ruger Mark II, 22/45... $44.99 Available
- Replacement Target Frame for Ruger Mark II, III, and 22/45
- Lightweight Aluminum only 4 ounces
- Trigger Pin and Magazine Ejector Included
- Accepts Mark II Components and Grips
- Works with Ruger Mark III Magazines
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.