Trijicon ACOG TA11-RMR BAC Rifle Scope 3.5x 35mm Dual-Illuminated Red Crosshair 223 Remington Reticle with 3.25 MOA RMR Red Dot Sight and TA51 Flattop Mount Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $12.99 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis Micro Lens Cleaning Kit... $11.79 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Scope Mounting Multi-Tool Universal Kit... $19.99 Available
The Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights (ACOGs) are internally adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) models feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics, which collect ambient light. The ACOGs combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Designed for use with the AR-15 family, every feature of the mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions, without failure-prone batteries. Covered under a limited lifetime warranty.
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Size: 35
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 8"
- Weight: 14 oz. w/out RMR or mount
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: 0.223
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.4
- Exit Pupil: 10
- Field of View: 5.5 degrees
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 28.9 ft.
- Adjustment @ 100 yards: 3 clicks/in
- Mount: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.