Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.79 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $25.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Pistol Bore Brush 357, 38 Caliber, 9mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber, 7.62mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 22 Caliber 8 x... $5.69 Available
- Otis #25 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 to 25 Caliber Centerfire... $2.19 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Lee Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread Package of 3... $3.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- ASYM Precision Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 175 Grain... $48.99 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.