Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
- Otis Cleaning Patches 3" 25 Caliber to 10 Gauge Round Woven... $5.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush 30 / 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $12.99 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC25 Gun Cleaner... $15.99 Available
- Tetra Gun ValuPro III Rifle Cleaning Kit 30 Caliber, 7.62mm in... $15.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $24.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $40.49 - $189.99 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-10 LR-308... $10.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 85... $18.79 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 308 Caliber AR Style 8 x 32... $5.19 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease 4 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 30 Caliber 8 x... $5.49 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #5 Browning A-Bolt, Remington, Ruger,... $16.99 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $42.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.