Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
- Protects chamber & bore from damage
- Ensures proper rod alignment for easier cleaning
- Reduces solvent leakage into gun's action
- Anodized aluminum for durability
- Integrated solvent port
- AR-10/LR Bore guide fits .308
- Secures in place with dust cover engagement
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.000 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
JP Enterprises Tuned and Polished Buffer Spring AR-10, LR-308
JP Enterprises Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block Standard...
AXTS Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum
$85.45 - $113.95
Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit
$9.49List Price: $11.99 Save $2.50 (21%)
Bob Allen Shotgun Case Nylon
$18.99 - $19.99
Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust...
$4.59 - $22.99
Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner
CCI Ammunition 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR) 17 Grain...
$13.79 - $129.99
RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution 32 oz Liquid
Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass
$18.99List Price: $22.99 Save $4.00 (17%)
Sierra Tipped MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175...
SaleView More Options$38.49 - $188.99Save up to $21.00 (10%)
Colt H2 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine