Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
- Otis Cleaning Patches 3" 25 Caliber to 10 Gauge Round Woven... $8.69 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush 30 / 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC25 Gun Cleaner... $15.99 Available
- Tetra Gun ValuPro III Rifle Cleaning Kit 30 Caliber, 7.62mm in... $15.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1-1/4" Steel Black... $11.29 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- Mossberg Quick Detachable Stud Front Mossberg 500, 590 Gloss... $4.99 Available
- Promag Mossberg 500 / 590 Enhanced Slide Safety... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $4.99 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.49 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $44.16 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Atomic Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Nosler Custom... $139.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Parkerized... $27.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel Parkerized... $29.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.59 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.