Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $25.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 7.62x39mm... $39.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $44.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Shotgun 36" Carbon Fiber... $49.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch Up Pen Flat... $7.99 Available
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $1.75 Available
- RIG Cleanpower Double-Ended Cleaning Brush Kit (Bronze, Nylon... $7.29 Available
- Redding Trim Die 308 Winchester, 307 Winchester... $29.49 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $28.49 Available
- CrossTac Saddle Bag Front Shooting Rest Bag Nylon and ToughTek... $33.99 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Rod Rack Polymer Black... $7.19 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.