Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308 Winchester
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Marksman Data Book... $15.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $24.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Bore Guide AR-15 5.56 NATO/223 Remington... $38.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25/M110 SASS... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 38 Special... $16.99 Available
- Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $24.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 30 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Male Thread... $1.09 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual... $22.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 45 ACP +P 220 Grain FlexLock... $21.49 Available
- Forster Headspace Gage Field Length 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR10 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .308 Winchester and NATO 7.62x51mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-10 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.