Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $28.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $30.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $26.81 Closeout Special
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $28.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP... $28.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
Frame Design: O Frame
Frame Offset: 30 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/4"
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings
Spent Primer Collection System: Yes
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2""
Ram Diameter: .815"
Priming Feature: Kit includes a hand priming tool
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit?
We suggest the following; as this kit does not include reloading dies, case length gages or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
Notes: For More Information, Click Below to View the Challenger Press Instructions:
Warranty: Lee 2 Year Unconditional Warranty
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.