Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
Frame Design: O Frame
Frame Offset: 30 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/4"
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings
Spent Primer Collection System: Yes
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2""
Ram Diameter: .815"
Priming Feature: Kit includes a hand priming tool
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit?
We suggest the following; as this kit does not include reloading dies, case length gages or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
Warranty: Lee 2 Year Unconditional Warranty
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 10.590 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Pack of 2
Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die
Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels...
$8.99List Price: $9.99 Save $1.00 (10%)
Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
$24.99List Price: $29.99 Save $5.00 (17%)
Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual
$22.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Lee Reloading Stand
Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading Press
Lyman Turbo 1200 Case Tumbler with Auto-Flo
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$76.44 - $100.99Save up to $29.55 (28%)
Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual
$23.99 - $29.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington
MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red
Frankford Arsenal Powder Trickler
$18.99List Price: $23.99 Save $5.00 (21%)
- Loadbooks USA "30-30 Winchester" Reloading Manual
Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal...
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$20.49 - $369.99Save up to $41.00 (10%)
Hornady Primer Pocket Reamer Cutter Head
SaleView More Options$8.99Save up to $1.00 (10%)
Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Spire Point...
SaleView More Options$10.99 - $465.99Save up to $53.00 (10%)
Barnes Match Burner Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)...
Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 243...
Sale$5.19Save $1.00 (16%)
Norma Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum
$51.99 - $235.99