Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $28.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $11.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 308 Winchester... $30.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $4.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 9mm Luger... $4.99 Available
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
Frame Design: O Frame
Frame Offset: 30 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/4"
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings
Spent Primer Collection System: Yes
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2""
Ram Diameter: .815"
Priming Feature: Kit includes a hand priming tool
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit?
We suggest the following; as this kit does not include reloading dies, case length gages or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
Notes: For More Information, Click Below to View the Challenger Press Instructions:
Warranty: Lee 2 Year Unconditional Warranty
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.