Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger SP101 Lamo Camo
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 7-30 Waters 120 Grain... $27.99 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $25.49 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger SP-101... $9.49 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 38 Special... $17.99 Available
- DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard Belt Holster Right Hand Ruger... $47.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 7-30 Waters... $39.99 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $25.49 Available
- HKS Universal Double Speedloader Pouch Nylon Black... $10.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #12 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $8.79 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.