Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.93 - $7.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $5.83 - $12.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LCP 380 ACP 7-Round Steel Blue with... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Shuffle Folding Knife 2.375" Drop Point 8Cr13... $11.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 35 to 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
Excerpt from the Guide: The Remington 870 is the most popular shotgun ever made. Since its introduction in 1950 through 2003, Remington has produced 8,726,789 model 870s. Today it is still the standard for which all other pump-action shotguns are made. And because they practically never wear out, there are more Model 870s in use today than any other shotgun.
More of what's Inside:
Shipping Weight: 0.072 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.