KA-BAR ZK Kharon Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Tanto Point AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Glass Filled Nylon Handle Green
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Cold Steel Kobun Fixed Blade Tactical Tactical Knife 5.5"... $41.49 Available
- Kershaw Freefall Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Tanto Point... $18.99 Available
- Cold Steel Recon Folding Tactical Knife AUS 8A Teflon Coated... $25.99 - $113.99 Select Options
- Buck 870 Bones Folding Tactical Knife 3" Serrated Tanto Point... $22.75 - $27.80 Select Options
- KA-BAR ZK War Sword Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 9.75" Recurve... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid TAC-EDC Tactical Folding Knife 3" Tanto 440C Black... $24.99 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Famine Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7.63" Partially... $102.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Flash Folding Tactical Knife 3.125" 440... $17.80 - $24.95 Select Options
- KA-BAR ZK Pestilence Chopper Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 10.25"... $99.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.375"
- Closed Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.