"The Ruger Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 1" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 200 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $6.99 Available
- Streamlight Nano Keychain Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $5.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.99 Available
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type... $31.95 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Grace USA Brass Hammer 16 oz... $19.49 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $29.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 78 Grain... $23.71 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger 10/22" Book... $10.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Browning Buck Mark 22 Pistol" Book... $6.99 Available
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Author: Jerry Kuhnhausen
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Number of Pages:174
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.