Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 400... $33.49 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 250 Grain Sierra... $30.99 - $296.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 250 Grain SST Flex... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- DPMS Lock Washer AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 350 Grain Hornady XTP... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $20.99 - $331.99 Select Options
- Magpul Dynamics "Aerial Platform Operations" DVD... $23.70 Available
Providing a semi automatic, light carbine with the performance of the venerable 45-70 rifle, the .50 Beowulf® has found wide acceptance with Military and Law Enforcement agencies. The external ballistics of the Beowulf® cartridge are well suited to urban environments where the shorter range template allows for more flexible application and the large projectile energy delivered by the ammunition can disable both motor vehicles and assailants with body armor. Windscreen glass does not affect the trajectory of the bullet nor does automotive body panels. With frangible projectiles the .50 Beowulf® can be used on most training facilities withough damage and with the addition of the muzzle brake to provide a stand off can be used for building entry.
The combination of devastating stopping power and absolute reliability in a lightweight, familiar form factor, the .50 Beowulf® from Alexander Arms is simply without equal. Please note the 50 Beowulf uses a cartridge case with a rim that is rebated. The rim dimensions are the same as the 7.62x39mm cartridge.
SPECIAL NOTE FROM ALEXANDER ARMS: This brass should not be sized before loading. The circularity of the case is initially set by the expand and bell die which must be used to load any projectile. In this the case behaves more like a pistol cartridge and is not dependent on the sizing die.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.