Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf Aluminum Matte... $28.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 335 Grain... $24.39 - $95.99 Select Options
- CB-05 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $11.01 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Beowulf... $5.19 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 350 Grain... $41.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel and Bolt AR-15 12.7x42mm 1 in 20" Twist 16"... $341.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 410 Bore 2-1/2" 25-Round... $5.49 Available
- Badger Ordnance Maximized Recoil Lug Remington 700 .312" Thick... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Buster Bullets 500 S&W (500 Diameter) 400 Grain Flat... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Providing a semi automatic, light carbine with the performance of the venerable 45-70 rifle, the .50 Beowulf® has found wide acceptance with Military and Law Enforcement agencies. The external ballistics of the Beowulf® cartridge are well suited to urban environments where the shorter range template allows for more flexible application and the large projectile energy delivered by the ammunition can disable both motor vehicles and assailants with body armor. Windscreen glass does not affect the trajectory of the bullet nor does automotive body panels. With frangible projectiles the .50 Beowulf® can be used on most training facilities withough damage and with the addition of the muzzle brake to provide a stand off can be used for building entry.
The combination of devastating stopping power and absolute reliability in a lightweight, familiar form factor, the .50 Beowulf® from Alexander Arms is simply without equal. Please note the 50 Beowulf uses a cartridge case with a rim that is rebated. The rim dimensions are the same as the 7.62x39mm cartridge.
SPECIAL NOTE FROM ALEXANDER ARMS: This brass should not be sized before loading. The circularity of the case is initially set by the expand and bell die which must be used to load any projectile. In this the case behaves more like a pistol cartridge and is not dependent on the sizing die.
Shipping Weight: 2.310 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.