Trophy Taker Ulmer Edge Mechanical Broadhead 125 Grain Stainless Steel Pack of 3
- True field tip accuracy due to low flight profile
- Rear deploying blades for full size entrance holes
- Innovative blade engagement allows blades to pivot around heavy bone
- Stainless steel ferrule and tip
- Practice mode allows you to shoot Edge into any broadhead target
The bowhunting experts at Trophy Taker teamed up with the legendary Ulmer brothers to design one of the most effective mechanical broadheads on the market. The Ulmer Edge is packed with features that serious bowhunters demand from their broadhead. The low profile of these heads deliver pinpoint accuracy at extreme ranges ensuring you will hit your mark. Rear deploying blades deliver full sized entrance wounds upon impact and lock together at full cutting diameter allowing the blades to pivot around heavy bone. With a bone crushing stainless steel tip, the Ulmer Edge penetrates like no other mechanical broadhead. You can even lock the blades closed with a set screw for effective hunting practice without damaging your blades. standard arrow inserts.
- Broadhead Type: mechanical
- Number of Blades 2
- Cutting Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Ferrule Material: stainless steel
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Replaceable Blades:: Yes
- Quantity: 3
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.