RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum (RSAUM)
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra... $22.99 - $765.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7mm Remington Short... $3.42 Available
- Redding Body Die 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum... $35.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #38 (7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum... $7.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 300 Remington Short Action... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 223 Remington Ackley Improved... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 7mm... $6.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Seater Die features a micrometer adjustment knob so that bullet depth can be precisely set and reset. The micrometer is connected to a free floating and self centering bullet seating system and has a convenient bullet loading window for easy loading.
To determine the proper neck bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge and subtract 0.002" to 0.003" to allow for a small amount of brass spring back. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.