Knives of Alaska Magnum Alaskan Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point Gut Hook D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Magnum Alaskan Fixed Blade Knife is a heavy duty knife with a classic drop point blade that works great for hunting, camp chores, or survial. Each Alaskan is hand made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D2 tool steel as the award-winning Brown Bear. Knives of Alaska also added a large capacity gut-hook, so the thick hair of sheep, mountain goats, elk, and big northern whitetails will not "ball up" as experienced with smaller gut-hooks. The SureGrip handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 4.5"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.