Case Bird Hunter Folding Knife 2.92" Clip Point Stainless Steel Blade with Bird Hook
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $19.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #210 25-06 Remington, 270... $1.79 Select Options
- Ruger Grip Frame Screw And Pivot Lock Ruger Blackhawk, Super... $2.49 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-5/16... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Double X Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-5/16 oz #5... $10.59 - $110.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 280 Remington, 30-06... $2.79 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $1.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Ruger Pawl Plunger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Browning Extractor Spring Pre-2004 Buck Mark Rifle, Pistol... $2.99 Available
- Browning Extractor Spring Plunger Buck Mark Rifle, Pistol... $2.99 Available
Holding a Case knife is like stepping back into the past. Your grandfather probably had a Case knife, and just like the knife he had, this new Case knife is hand-crafted in the USA. Each knife is unique, with a slightly different patterned handle and a slightly different rounded bolster; a direct result of being hand-crafted. Made only with the highest quality brass, steel, nickel silver and handle materials, Case knives are made to last a lifetime. The Case Bird Hunter Folding Knife is perfect for every upland bird or waterfowl hunter. The Clip Point and Bird Hook Stainless Steel blades are perfect for any field dressing task, and are very corrosion resistant.
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 2.92"
- Closed Length: 3.9"
- Weight: 2.1 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.