Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $91.99 Available
- Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) 1.5 Adjustable... $717.66 - $799.99 Select Options
- PTG 4-Flute Double Ball End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $6.89 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $77.54 Available
- Atlas Bipod 1913 Three Rail Set BT19 Steel Black... $54.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.89 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Combo Kit 1" and 30mm... $109.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 332 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.