Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- Victor Company Accu-Stack Comb Spacer Accuracy International... $8.99 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 300... $89.93 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 300 Grain Hollow... $59.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 155 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil Gunstock Finish 8 oz Liquid... $11.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $39.99 Available
When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.