Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.49 Available
- Butler Creek Blizzard See-Through Rifle Scope Cover Clear... $8.99 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $85.99 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $91.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod 1913 Three Rail Set BT19 Steel Black... $54.95 Available
When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.