Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $78.65 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain A-Max Boat... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Accuracy International Adjustable Cheek Rest Thumbscrew Brass... $21.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $30.49 Available
- Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) 1.5 Adjustable... $886.99 Select Options
- Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) 2.0 Folding Stock... $1,099.99 - $1,104.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $7.29 Available
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 35 Caliber 8... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $20.49 Available
When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.