Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- Accuracy International Adjustable Cheek Rest Thumbscrews Brass... $21.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod 1913 Three Rail Set BT19 Steel Black... $54.95 Available
- FNH Barrel Side Rail PS90 Matte... $51.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bulldog Hybrid Tactical Rifle Gun Case 31" FN PS90, FS2000... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.73 - $9.99 Select Options
- MagPul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon... $47.45 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod Pouch Nylon... $49.95 Select Options
When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.