Moultrie M-1100i Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 12 Megapixel with Viewing Screen Realtree Xtra Camo
- 0.5 second trigger speed
- 12 MP images
- No-Glow LEDs
- Battery life up to 10,000 images
- Full 1080p HD video
The Moultrie M-1100i Game Camera is the most advanced mini-cam in Moultrie has produced. The "invisible" no-glow illumination keeps this camera completely undetected and will illuminate your target up to 80 feet out. The half-second trigger speed will help tabs on that big trophy with high-quality 12 megapixel images or full 1080p HD video with sound. A 2" color screen viewer will let check you images right there at the camera so no more taking the camera down and no need to take an extra SD card with you. The Managed Memory features takes an SD Memory Card up to 32GB and overwrites the oldest files meaning you will never run out of space.
The M-1100i game camera will take up to 10,000 images on one set of eight (8) AA batteries. The time-lapse mode will let you set your camera up and capture images at preset intervals to get an idea of your game activity on bigger areas that may get movement directly in front on the camera such as fields or food plots.
- Resolution: 12 MP
- Trigger Speed: 0.5 seconds
- IR or Incandescent: No-glow LED
- Flash Range: 80 ft.
- Video: Yes
- Audio on Video: Yes
- Memory Card Type: SD/SDHC
- Memory Card Size: Will accept up to 32 GB Card
- Memory Card Included: No
- Multi-shot: Yes; up to 3 shots
- Programming Method: Backlit navigation buttons with View Screen
- Viewing Screen: Yes; 2" color screen
- Battery Type: 8 AA
- Batteries Included: No
- Photo Stamping: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F), Barometric pressure, Camera ID
- Time Lapse Mode: Yes
- External Display: No
- Camera Dimensions: Not listed by manufacturer
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.