Barnett Ghost 385 CRT Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm Multi-Reticle Scope Realtree APG Camo
- TenPoint CUB Crossbow Unloading Bolt Pack of 6... $8.00 Available
- Barnett Carbon Crossbow Bolt 4" Vanes Pack of 5... $27.54 - $40.49 Select Options
- Rage CrossbowX 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead... $39.99 Select Options
- Allen Lighted Nock for Crossbow Bolts Red... $10.49 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Barnett Ghost 410 CRT Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm... $999.00 Available
- Barnett Vengeance Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm Multi-Reticle... $899.99 Available
- Stryker Strykezone 380 Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm... $799.00 - $829.00 Select Options
- Excalibur Exocet 200 Crossbow Package with Shadow-Zone... $799.99 Available
- Excalibur Vortex Crossbow Package with Shadow Zone Illuminated... $849.99 Available
- 385 fps with a 400 grain arrow
- CarbonLite Riser
- Just 6.9 lbs
The Ghost 385 provides you all of the power you will ever need in a bow that is very easy to maneuver and shoot. Add in a high definition camo finish for increased stealth and you have one deadly hunting crossbow. This crossbow utilizes Barnett's CarbonLite riser which shifts the balance point toward the shooter's shoulder for better control as you squeeze off the perfect shot. If you are looking for the ultimate balance of speed and maneuverability, look no further than the Ghost 385 from Barnett.
- CarbonLite riser is 43% lighter than previous models
- Pass Through foregrip
- Anti-Dry Fire trigger
- CNC machined aluminum flight track
- Custom composite laminated limbs
- Crosswire string and cable system
- Speed: 385 fps with 400 grain arrow
- Kinetic Energy: 132 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 185 lbs
- Power Stroke: 14"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Axle to Axle Width: 21.5"
- Weight: 6.9 lbs without accessories
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: Premium Illuminated Scope
- Sight Battery: CR2032 (included)
- Barnett quiver
- 3 20" Carbon Bolts
- Rope cocking device
- Illuminated Scope
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.