Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Universal Set
- Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Pilot ... $2.90 - $4.59 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 22-250 Remington... $45.99 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $17.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 25-06 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 243 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 22-250 Remington... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $12.49 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 243 Winchester... $45.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Stripped AR-15 223 Remington Matte... $22.55 Available
Metallic cases stretch as a result of both the firing process and the subsequent resizing process. When your cases reach a certain dimension, the original case length must be restored through trimming. The Lyman E-ZEE TRIM case trimmer allows for the user to have a precision trimmer with interchangeable caliber specific pilots. The length is preset for each caliber so no measuring is required. Just select the proper caliber pilot and begin trimming. A power adapter is included to connect the hand trimmer to an electric drill for larger amounts of trimming. Every kit includes a case locking device, cutter, trim-to length pilot, cutter head, and the power adapter. The case locking device requires the use of standard shell holders sold separately. The quick assembly will have you trimming cases in seconds. The only thing needed other than the E-ZEE TRIM Universal set is the proper E-ZEE Trim Pilot and standard shell holder for the caliber you are wanting to trim
Cutter Head Material: Steel
Pilots Used: Lyman E-ZEE TRIM
Shell Holders Included: No
Shell Holders Used: Standard
Pilots Included: None
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.