"M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 180... $62.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 16 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.09 Available
- "U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Training Manual" Book by... $21.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 9mm 8 x 32... $3.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.09 Available
- Coleman Bulk Propane Adapter Brass... $9.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
Written by Michael Pugliese, M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual, thoroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. If you own an M-1 Carbine (regardless of the variant or model), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Papeback
- Number of Pages: 41
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2009)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.