"M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "M1 Garand" Book... $6.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger Mini-14,... $10.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- "The Ultimate Ruger 10/22: Manual and User's Guide" Book by... $12.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition VETERAN PVC Patch 2.5" x 1"... $2.69 Select Options
Written by Michael Pugliese, M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual, thoroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. If you own an M-1 Carbine (regardless of the variant or model), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Papeback
- Number of Pages: 41
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2009)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.