"M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
- MTM Ammunition Can 30 Caliber Plastic... $8.75 - $9.99 Select Options
- Sure Shot LRT Exploding Rifle Target 1 lb Box... $5.99 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.92 - $307.57 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring Mosin-Nagant 1891, 1930 24... $7.99 Available
- Magtech Clean Range Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain... $23.49 - $491.99 Select Options
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- ProMag Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22 Package of 3... $9.99 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $44.99 Available
Written by Michael Pugliese, M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual, thoroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. If you own an M-1 Carbine (regardless of the variant or model), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Papeback
- Number of Pages: 41
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2009)
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.