Cutting Edge Bullets Dangerous Game Bullets 416 Caliber (416 Diameter) 370 Grain Hollow Point Brass Box of 18
- Videos (2)
The Dangerous Game Brass bullet line was designed so dangerous game hunters would have a projectile that produces low barrel pressure, deep penetration and unparalled terminal performance. Each dangerous game hollow point bullet retains the same BBW#13 nose profile found in the solid bullet line combined with a huge non-conventional hollow point. This design gives the same deep straight line penetration coupled with a non-conventional hollow point that has proven to provide massive tissue damage. When the CEB dangerous game hollow point bullet enters soft tissue 6 petals of the hollow point shear off and continue to penetrate away from the main wound channel creating a star pattern while the base remains stable penetrating even deeper. The intense performance of these non-conventional bullets has proven to be deadly on game all over the world.
Bullet Diameter: 0.416
Bullet Weight: 370 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Solid Brass Non-Conventional Hollow Point
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: Not Available
Ballistic Coefficient: Not Available
Sectional Density: 0.305
For more information on Reloading Cutting Edge Bullets Dangerous Game Brass Bullets, please click the link below:
DGBR & DGBR-HP Reloading Instructions
DGBR & DGBR-HP Bullet Seating Information
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.000 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.