This Bo-Mar Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and incorporates a High Visibility White Dot on either side of the sight notch that helps to funnel the shooter's attention toward the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 White Dots
- Sight Dovetail: Bo-Mar BMCS Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.135" Wide x 0.100" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.407" x 0.689" x 0.413"