Ontario CT1 Cutlass Machete 12" 1095 Black Carbon Steel Polymer Handle Black
- Cold Steel Two Handed Machete Carbon Steel Blade Polymer... $16.29 Available
- Cold Steel Panga Machete 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Polypropylene... $11.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Gerber Gator Machete 18" High Carbon Steel Blade Rubber Handle... $12.53 Available
- Cold Steel Latin Machete 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $12.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $33.44 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC Steel Black... $37.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- Ruger Grip Extension Ruger SR9C, SR40C Polymer Black... $6.99 Available
- NDUR Wind & Waterproof Wooden Storm Matches Tube of 25 2 Pack... $8.59 Available
- Delorme Atlas and Gazetteer Arkansas... $15.99 Available
- Ontario OKC12 Handle Machete 12" 1095 Black Carbon Steel... $19.99 Available
- Smith's 4" Arkansas Stone Knife Sharpener... $6.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger SR9 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $32.49 - $33.99 Select Options
- Plano Guide Series Polycarbonate Waterproof Field Box Extra... $10.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE Pistol Magazine Pouch Nylon... $9.17 - $16.49 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 1095 carbon steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 17-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Width: 3"
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.