Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $26.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $37.99 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to... $74.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $36.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $44.99 Available
- Wolff Service Spring Pack 1911 Government 45 ACP... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #5 22-250... $5.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to... $74.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #4 38 Special,... $5.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 30-06 Springfield... $6.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4"... $15.90 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Browning Buck Mark Pistol Gun Case Flex Foam Black... $44.99 Available
- Burris 1/2" Picatinny Riser Mount Matte... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Bipod Adaptor for Picatinny Rail Anodized Aluminum... $12.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Flip Up Rear Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum... $93.95 Available
- Weaver Tactical Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Black... $29.99 Available
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: I6" to 9"
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench.
- Popular among pistol shooters.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.