Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $39.49 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to... $76.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $40.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $37.99 Available
- Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow... $8.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.39 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.59 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $5.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Hogue Grip Screws Slotted Head CZ 75, TZ75 Blue Package of 2... $4.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Partition Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 150 Grain... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.21 - $15.99 Select Options
- Wolff Service Spring Pack 1911 Government 45 ACP... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: I6" to 9"
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench.
- Popular among pistol shooters.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.