Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $22.49 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $26.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $37.99 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $35.59 Available
- Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to... $74.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $36.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $44.99 Available
- Command Arms MVG Short Vertical Forend Grip with Storage... $17.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Leupold 30mm QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings Matte Medium... $75.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 9.3mm (366 Diameter) 286 Grain... $50.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- MTM Utility Box 4.2" x 2.4" x 1.5" Clear-Blue... $2.49 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 308 Winchester... $69.99 Available
- Forster Headspace Go Gage 30 Carbine... $27.49 Available
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $6.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $27.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $46.99 Available
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: I6" to 9"
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench.
- Popular among pistol shooters.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.