Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $15.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $19.99 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $29.81 Available
- Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to... $74.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $44.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $36.99 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Heavy Sure Strike Throwing Star... $8.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.09 - $19.99 Select Options
- DoubleStar Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Aluminum... $29.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-L Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13" Black... $74.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Archangel Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Long Polymer Black... $18.99 Available
- Hoppe's Bullseye Target Dots 1" Self-Adhesive Orange Package... $3.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 475 Caliber (475 Diameter) 325 Grain... $38.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- Birchwood Casey PREGAME Battle at Sea Target 12" x 18" Package... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: I6" to 9"
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench.
- Popular among pistol shooters.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.