Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $16.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $39.49 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $9.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 160... $43.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Harris Bipod Adapter Stud Swivel #5 AR-15 Black... $15.29 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 8" Sight-In Target ... $3.99 - $10.29 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Tipton Ultra Rifle Cleaning Jag Nickel Plated Brass... $4.49 Select Options
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Coalition Desert Shemagh Cotton... $6.69 Select Options
- ERGO Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15, LR-308 Ambidextrous... $21.12 Select Options
- Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Range and Bullet Drop... $37.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack 1911 Government Extra... $31.49 Available
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Height: I6" to 9"
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench.
- Popular among pistol shooters.
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately.
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation:
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.